Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A one dish combo with a prep time of less than 10 minutes and baking time of 30 minutes. I was taught this recipe from a Hungarian cook over 40 years ago. I love it because it can feed a crowd, if an unexpected guest stops by, just add more potatoes!
- Grease a 9x12 glass or metal pan. Place potatoes in bottom.
- Next is the sliced Polish Sausage evenly sprinkled over potatoes.
- Then slice up hard boiled eggs and distribute. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and pour milk over whole casserole.
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes -- or until bubbly.