Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
The Kids loved this, I served it with a tossed salad. perfect for any night.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy-Ground Beef Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat.
- Add peppers and onion; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place bread shell on baking sheet.
- Remove beef and vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon.
- Arrange on top of bread shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut in wedges.