Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The tastiest, cheesiest enchiladas you'll ever eat. No need to go to the restaurant once you've made your own.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2 (566.99 g) can red enchilada sauce
- 226.79 g shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 226.79 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 (72 inch) flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and one cup of cheese.
- Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas roll-up and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with yellow rice and refried beans.
- Garnish with sour cream, salsa, and lettuce.
Really yummy - and really easy!! I'm not a huge enchilada fan but I enjoyed these. My husband is a big fan and LOVED them! I added tri-color peppers, onion and taco seasoning when browning the ground beef. Otherwise, made as directed. Will definitely make them again.
So easy to make. They look so pretty when they come out of the oven. I love that they are made with flour tortillas.This is a family favorite.
this is soooo delicious! I didnt have the sauce so I just used pasta tomato sauce and it was delicious. also this time I sprinkled some feta cheese on top, mm I love cheese!