1/7 Photos of Easy Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas
The tastiest, cheesiest enchiladas you'll ever eat. No need to go to the restaurant once you've made your own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 2Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and one cup of cheese.
- 3Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas roll-up and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- 4Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Cover with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 6Serve with yellow rice and refried beans.
- 7Garnish with sour cream, salsa, and lettuce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Ground Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 756.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 130.9 mg
- Sodium 2066.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 40.1 g