Recipe by AFWifey
The tastiest, cheesiest enchiladas you'll ever eat. No need to go to the restaurant once you've made your own.
Top Review by Mrs.B14
Really yummy - and really easy!! I'm not a huge enchilada fan but I enjoyed these. My husband is a big fan and LOVED them! I added tri-color peppers, onion and taco seasoning when browning the ground beef. Otherwise, made as directed. Will definitely make them again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 (6 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°. Brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in 3/4 cup enchilada sauce and one cup of cheese.
- Spoon meat mixture onto tortillas roll-up and place seam-side down in lightly greased baking dish.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top. Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with yellow rice and refried beans.
- Garnish with sour cream, salsa, and lettuce.