Found this recipe at cooks.com. My goal in the summer of 2005 was to be "grill master." For Father's Day, my wife cleared out the kids and my gift was to get to grill ALL day long with no other responsibility. This is one of the many recipes I cooked that day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice potatoes 1/8 inch thick.
- 2Place on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle potatoes with garlic salt and pepper.
- 4Spread crumbled bacon, onion and cheese cubes over the potatoes.
- 5Slice butter in small pieces and distribute evenly on top.
- 6Tightly seal foil and place package on the grill over medium heat (close grill cover).
- 7Cook for 45 minutes or until tender, turning every 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Grilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 404.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g