Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe from, but it's great in a pinch and a quick way to get dinner on the table in 30 minutes. I serve with veggies and potatoes.
- 4 -6 boneless chicken breasts (depending on how big they are)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (depending on how garlicky you like it)
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 eggs (to moisten chicken) or 1⁄2 cup water (to moisten chicken)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix parm cheese, salad dressing and garlic powder.
- Dip chicken into water or egg mixture to moisten and then coat with dry ingredients.
- Place in baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- I sometimes put the chicken under the broiler for a few minutes after it's done cooking to give it a nice golden brown color.