Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are easy and delicious. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, rounded
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir in cheese.
- Cut in butter using fork or pastry blender. Stir in milk until flour has absorbed all. Will have some lumps. Lightly spray cookie sheet with pam spray. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet about 1 inch apart. I use a small ice cream scoop. Number of servings depend on how small/large you make them.
- Bake 15 minutes.
This is such an easy recipe and comes together so quickly! I've even made it half whole wheat flour/half all-purpose and it still comes out great. If I'm feeling indulgent, I melt a tbs of butter and mix in garlic salt and dried parsley and brush it on the rolls when they come out of the oven and they are Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit clones. Thanks for posting, I've made these many times before and will continue to do so!
Yummy!!! Added just a bit of dried parsley to the batter. Thanks for this Great recipe!!!!!
Very easy to prepare, but maybe use a little less garlic. Delicious!