1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Funeral Potluck Party Potatoes With Optional Add-Ins
1 hr 15 mins
Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
Very forgiving recipe. They keep changing package sizes but this recipe doesn't seem to mind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 28 -32 ounces hash brown potatoes
- 10 3/4 cream of chicken soup or 10 3/4 cream of mushroom soup
- 8 -16 ounces sour cream (I use light)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 -10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (I use 2 percent)
- optional ingredients may be added -- broccoli, chicken, ground beef, sausage
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 9x13 pan.
- 3Saute onion in butter til tender, don't brown.
- 4Mix all ingredients together in bowl including onions and butter.
- 5Pour potato mixture in pan and cover,bake aprox. 1 hour. uncover last 10 minute.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Funeral Potluck Party Potatoes With Optional Add-Ins
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.0
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.2 mg
- Sodium 2313.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g