Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mom made these for me when I was little. These are so easy & good. Makes 1 serving.
- Beat eggs with FORK, until yolks are blended but not all one colour (makes them better!).
- Stir in salt & pepper.
- Put eggs in unheated nonstick pan.
- Rip cheese into strips & place with eggs in pan.
- Scramble until done but not too firm.
- Serve with toast or even ketchup if desired.
MM brings back warm memories, very similar to the way I used to make scrambled eggs and cheese, except I cooked the eggs longer (I like firmer eggs) and added the american cheese strips after eggs were done cooking, covered the pan and removed from heat to melt the cheese. Definitely very yummy. :D
Very easy scrambled egg recipe. Because it is easy doesn't mean it doesn't taste great. I really enjoyed my Sunday Brunch. I served the eggs with peppers, mushroom potato stir fry. Thanks for posting chefinmiddleschool
I needed a quick fix breakfast this morning and this really fitted the bill, I used 2 slices of sharp cheddar as we don't get american cheese here and omitted the salt and added a splash of milk to the eggs and thoroughly enjoyed with a slice of buttered toasted wholemeal/wholegrain bread. Thank to lazyme for the recommendation, made for I Recommend tag game.