Recipe by Kristiina
WW points are 3 per serving. Serves 4.
Top Review by Chef Jules #4
I know it's annoying when reviews say "this is a great dish...but I added this and changed that", BUT this was a great, quick and easy dish. I had some leftover sloppy joe from the previous night and used that in place of the spaghetti sauce and it turned out great! The kids picked the eggplant out and ate the rest, but I thought it was wonderful. I'm sure it would be just as delicious using Emeril's Aaaah Gaaahlic sauce - which is the only jarred spaghetti sauce we prefer. I was looking for something quick and easy and this was perfect. Thanks for posting Kristina.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 lb eggplant, sliced 1/2 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill eggpland on grill for about 5-10 minute or until soft.
- Spray 8x8 baking pan with non stick spray. Put eggplant on bottom of pan.
- Spread spaghetti sauce over eggplant.
- Mix cottage cheese and mozzarella, spread over sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 min and serve hot.