- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 7 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook peppers and onions in a skillet, season with salt and pepper.
- Grease an 8X8 inch cassarole pan.
- Mix 1 1/2 cans of the Cheese soup,the eggs, and sour cream together until well blended.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, put the rest of the cheese soup and then the mexican cheese over top and cook for another 15 minutes.