Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very easy cheesy dip for chips or soft pretzels!
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 pinches salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch onion powder
- 2 pinches pepper
- Put milk and flour in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir.
- Stir continuously until bubbly.
- Add salt, stir.
- Add shredded cheese, Stir until all cheese is melted.
- Turn down heat and add garlic powder and onion powder, stir.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl, or keep in the pan.
- Dip soft pretzels or tortilla chips in dip.