1/2 Photos of Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker)
4 hrs 10 mins
A wonderful yet easy soup to make in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken broth, potatoes, salt and pepper in crock pot.
- 2Cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- 3Mash the potatoes to desired consistency.
- 4Add milk and cheese and blend.
- 5Cook on high until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.4
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 1048.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.7 g