Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A wonderful yet easy soup to make in the crock pot.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker) recipe from Food.com.
- Put chicken broth, potatoes, salt and pepper in crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- Mash the potatoes to desired consistency.
- Add milk and cheese and blend.
- Cook on high until cheese melts.
We really enjoyed this soup. I liked that I could start in and leave home then finish it later. I added 3 slices of american cheese at the end for a richer cheese flavor. AND, I added celery, carrots and onions for some added veggies. I have already shared this recipe with my SIL!
Very nice soup.. I did use monterey jack cheese, and I did cut down the salt in half. Nice compliment to some super bowl leftovers. Made for PRMR tag.
this is the easiest potato soup I've ever made like others I added bacon. I even shared this recipe with my sister and she can't cook but she CAN make this.