This recipe is from the 100 Days of Real Food blog. Super easy and just 3 ingredients, from scratch. The sharper the cheese is the cheesier the crackers will be.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all three ingredients in a food processor and blend (the sharper the cheese the cheesier the cracker). The mixture will eventually turn into one big ball chasing itself around the bowl. Be patient because it can take a few minutes.
- 3Roll the ball into a log about 1 ½” in diameter. At this point you could refrigerate the dough until later.
- 4With a sharp knife slice ¼” thick pieces off the log (pictured) and place each one flat on an ungreased baking sheet. Try to rotate which side you are cutting down on because the top of the log does start to flatten a little. It is like your very own homemade slice and bake!
- 5If you want your crackers to look a little fancy (as pictured above) take a fork and gently mash down the top of each one before baking.
- 6Bake for 12 – 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7These crackers can be stored in the freezer so double the recipe and save some for later!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Crackers from 100 Days of Real Food
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g