Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an appetizer that is so good for parties and just a few company that you will be sure to make it again and again.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 lb cheap crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, milk, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Fold on the crab meat and the cheddar cheese and set aside.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Spoon about 1-1 1/2 tablespoons of the crab mixture onto the large end of the triangles and gently roll the dough into crescents.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crescents for golden brown.