My sister-in-law gave me this resume about 10 years ago and it's a hit in my household. Great to serve to kids and adults alike and is perfect (and cheap) for potlucks! This version is VERY mild.
- 453.59 g packagefrozen white shoepeg corn, thawed & drained (may sub with 2 cans of drained chipotle white corn or Mexicorn)
- 118.29 ml light sour cream (I only use 1/3 cup)
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise (I only use 1/3 cup)
- 7.39 ml red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 29.58 ml onion flakes
- 44.37 ml cumin
- 177.44 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese (NOT finely shredded)
- Mix together the sour cream and mayo, then add the red pepper flakes, onion flakes and cumin.
- Then add the cheese and the corn and stir until well coated.
- Refrigerate overnight so the flavors blend.
- Serve with Frito's Scoops.