1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Corn Dip (Mild)
My sister-in-law gave me this resume about 10 years ago and it's a hit in my household. Great to serve to kids and adults alike and is perfect (and cheap) for potlucks! This version is VERY mild.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen white shoepeg corn, thawed & drained (may sub with 2 cans of drained chipotle white corn or Mexicorn)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream (I only use 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (I only use 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 3 tablespoons cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (NOT finely shredded)
- 1Mix together the sour cream and mayo, then add the red pepper flakes, onion flakes and cumin.
- 2Then add the cheese and the corn and stir until well coated.
- 3Refrigerate overnight so the flavors blend.
- 4Serve with Frito's Scoops.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Corn Dip (Mild)
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 268.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g