Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my wife's favorite 'take along' recipe for pot luck type dinners.
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn
- 425.24 g can cream-style corn
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml oleo
- 226.79 g box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 59.14 ml dried onion flakes
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- Melt butter or oleo in a 9" by 13" baking dish.
- Stir in both cans of corn.
- Mix eggs, onion flakes, sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese and add to baking dish.
- Stir in Corn Muffin Mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
This was OK, I was hoping for more flavor, somehow the onion and garlic didn't come through quite enough for us.
Very good! I made this for a church potluck, and it was gone in no time! I was barely able to get a bite myself! I added a small can of green chilies, and used mexican shredded cheese. I will make this for my family when we have our next get-together. Thanks!
This is so great and easy!!!! I add more corn and it is great!!!