- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn
- 425.24 g can cream-style corn
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml oleo
- 226.79 g box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 59.14 ml dried onion flakes
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter or oleo in a 9" by 13" baking dish.
- Stir in both cans of corn.
- Mix eggs, onion flakes, sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese and add to baking dish.
- Stir in Corn Muffin Mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.