- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter or oleo in a 9" by 13" baking dish.
- Stir in both cans of corn.
- Mix eggs, onion flakes, sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese and add to baking dish.
- Stir in Corn Muffin Mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.