Prep 10 mins
Cook 36 mins
Cheddar, cream cheese and corn muffin mix make this simply sensational. From the Kraft Food & Family magazine.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 8 1⁄2 ounces corn muffin mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 34 to 36 minutes or until golden brown.
Just as the title states, this is easy and cheesey. I made it just as written; and baked it for closer to 40 minutes. Thanx for sharing the recipe. I'll make this again....I may even throw in MORE cheese!
Very easy and very good. I've made this before, but my recipe was different. I like this recipe much better. THANKS for sharing!
This was a good recipe (easy and cheesy!) which I made as an accompaniment for the Easter ham. I subbed pepperjack cheese for half of the cheddar because it's my husband's favorite. This made it a bit spicier than I imagined the original recipe to be. Thanks for a good starting point!