Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This was torn out of a magazine, not sure when or where. Posting here for safekeeping. Very easy and good side dish.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk cream cheese and milk until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 inch banking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.