1/4 Photos of Easy Cheesy Chili Mac
This is so easy and it's made with everything you usually have in your pantry and fridge! The kids will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare Mac and Cheese as directed on box but do not add cheese packets yet (just the butter and milk).
- 2While Mac and Cheese is cooking, put the 2 cans of chili into a microwave safe bowl and heat up in microwave for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the mac and cheese (minus the cheese) into the bowl with the chili and mix.
- 4Cut up the 4-6 hotdogs (smaller or bigger, depending on what your preference is) and heat them up in the microwave for about a minute or so.
- 5Add the hotdogs to the macaroni and cheese (minus the cheese) and chili mixture.
- 6Last but definitely NOT least, add the cheese packs to the chili mac mixture in the bowl. This way the cheese covers ALL the ingredients so everything is cheesy =) .
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chili Mac
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.0
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 2338.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 35.9 g