Recipe by rodeoblonde
I got this recipe from Campbells. I never can make enough! Its great for people who don't like a lot of kick in their dips, but it can be adjusted for the flaming-mouth lovers. Can be made the night before if needed.
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or mexican blends work best)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (i normally use hormel turkey chili with beans)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- spread cream cheese at the bottom of a pie plate (I spoon out the package and throw in the microwave to make spreading easier).
- cover the cream cheese with a thin layer of shredded cheese-about 1/2 to 1 cup.
- pour the chili over the shredded cheese layer.
- top with remaining shredded cheese.
- microwave the layered dip until the cheese on top is fully melted-about 2 minutes.
- serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- note-this recipe can be doubled and thrown together in a crock pot for larger amounts of people.