I got this recipe from Campbells. I never can make enough! Its great for people who don't like a lot of kick in their dips, but it can be adjusted for the flaming-mouth lovers. Can be made the night before if needed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1spread cream cheese at the bottom of a pie plate (I spoon out the package and throw in the microwave to make spreading easier).
- 2cover the cream cheese with a thin layer of shredded cheese-about 1/2 to 1 cup.
- 3pour the chili over the shredded cheese layer.
- 4top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 5microwave the layered dip until the cheese on top is fully melted-about 2 minutes.
- 6serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- 7note-this recipe can be doubled and thrown together in a crock pot for larger amounts of people.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 636.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g