Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The best, easiest chicken spaghetti EVER!!! I make more than plenty, so I can eat leftovers for DAYS!!
- 453.59 g box spaghetti
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 283.49 g can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 354.36 g can premium chunk chicken
- 453.59 g package Velveeta cheese
- 118.29 ml butter
- Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package.
- In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well.
- If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary.
- Serve HOT!