Our quick week-night dinner solution. Use a rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken. Add different ingredients or spices as desired for each family member.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a frying pan or griddle to medium high heat.
- 2Set out chicken and cheese for quick access.
- 3Butter 1 side each of two tortillas.
- 4Place one tortilla buttered side down on the griddle and quickly sprinkle about 1/2 cup chopped chicken and 1/2 cup shredded cheese all over the tortilla.
- 5Place the second tortilla, buttered side up, over the filling.
- 6Fry for about a minute or until bottom tortilla begins to brown and cheese begins to melt and stick tortillas together.
- 7Using a wide spatula, quickly flip the quesadilla and continue frying until the bottom tortilla is toasted and the filling is hot and bubbily.
- 8Continue with each quesadilla. Cut quesadillas into wedges.
- 9Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 102.7 mg
- Sodium 736.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.3 g