1/2 Photos of Easy Cheesy Chicken & Pasta Veggie Skillet
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is from the Kraft Foods website. I modified it to suit our taste and was very pleased with the result! This is a kid pleasing recipe and is super easy for a quick weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink;drain.
- 2Add soup and 2 cups of water.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in 2 cups of shells macaroni.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low;cover with tight-fitting lid.
- 6Simmer 12 minutes or until macaroni shells are tender.
- 7Add the Velveeta, thawed vegetables, mushrooms and cumin; stir until the Velveeta is melted and the vegetables are heated through.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 9Add a little bit of crushed red pepper to the dish if you'd like it to have a bit of a kick!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken & Pasta Veggie Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 1008.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.5 g