1/3 Photos of Easy Cheesy Chicken Parmesan
This is a quick, easy way to make chicken parmesan. The chicken breasts are baked--not fried--so I like to think it's a healthier version. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place bread crumbs in a wide, shallow bowl. Whisk together egg and milk In another wide, shallow bowl. Dredge chicken breasts one at a time in the egg mixture first and then in the bread crumbs. Place coated breasts side-by-side in a baking dish.
- 3Dividing evenly, top each breast with 3/4 cup mozzarella and then follow with 1/3 cup parmesan.
- 4Divide spaghetti sauce evenly and spoon over each breast.
- 5Top each breast with remaining mozzarella and parmesan in the same order as above.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes or until juices from chicken breasts run clear and cheese topping is lightly browned.
- 7During last 15 minutes of chicken's cooking time, prepare spaghetti per package instructions.
- 8Serve over hot, cooked spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1084.8
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 195.6 mg
- Sodium 1604.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 68.2 g