Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This dish is really easy to put together. If desired, you could replace the fettuccine with any other pasta that you choose. Also the chicken can be replaced with turkey if you wanted to.
- 8 -9 ounces fettuccine
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained (can use more)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until eldente.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, whipping cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, butter and garlic powder.
- Stir in cheeses; cook until melted.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the sauce.
- Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Combine all topping ingredients then sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until golden brown.
Awesome recipe. I did make some minor changes due to not having some of the ingredients called for. I used broccoli instead of mushrooms and all mozzerella instead of part swiss. This is a very rich and gourment tasting recipe.
This is very good. Very rich but tasty!! My family enjoyed this. I used 12 oz of fettucini and 1 lb boneless skinless thighs, and increased my cheese by about 1/2. Thanks for posting!
This was good, but very very rich...