1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Chicken Fettuccine
1 hr 5 mins
This dish is really easy to put together. If desired, you could replace the fettuccine with any other pasta that you choose. Also the chicken can be replaced with turkey if you wanted to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -9 ounces fettuccine
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained (can use more)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- 3Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water until eldente.
- 4Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, whipping cream, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, butter and garlic powder.
- 5Stir in cheeses; cook until melted.
- 6Drain the pasta well and add to the sauce.
- 7Transfer the mixture to prepared baking dish.
- 8Combine all topping ingredients then sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- 9Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- 10Uncover, bake 5-10 mins longer or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1251.6
- Calories from Fat 812
- Total Fat 90.2 g
- Saturated Fat 52.2 g
- Cholesterol 340.4 mg
- Sodium 1691.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 49.6 g