Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card. It's a recipe from Marvin Harrison of the Indianapolis Colts.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 12 ounces chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine yogurt, cilantro, and cumin. Chill until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat cream cheese in a large skillet until soft. Stir in chicken and 1/2 cup of the salsa; mix well. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in 12x8" baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with yogurt sauce.
I really liked this recipe. Made it for a Colts televised game and it was a hit. The cilantro/yogurt added a nice bite to the dish. Watch the oven time, do not overbake.
While it was very easy, it was quite cloying with the cheese and then yogurt on top. Husband and daughter did not enjoy it, I'm afraid. I do like the easy yogurt sauce and can re-used that simple idea in other recipies.