Recipe by ShortyBond
I got this from a Superbowl recipe card. It's a recipe from Marvin Harrison of the Indianapolis Colts.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 12 ounces chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yogurt, cilantro, and cumin. Chill until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat cream cheese in a large skillet until soft. Stir in chicken and 1/2 cup of the salsa; mix well. Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese; stir until melted.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in 12x8" baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with yogurt sauce.