1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
weekend cooker's Note:
Taken from one of the Sunday paper advertisements.. Looks very kid friendly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together soup, and enchilada sauce, and spread 1 cup of this in a ungreased 11x7 inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken, and 1 cup of the cheese, reserving the remaining soup mixture.
- 4On a microwavable plate, stack tortillas, and cover with a paper towel, heat on high for 1 minute to soften.
- 5Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along the middle of each tortilla.
- 6Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- 7Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- 8Sprinkle green onion on top.
- 9bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, and sauce is bubbly around edges.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.0
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 1357.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken cheese enchilada soup