Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Taken from one of the Sunday paper advertisements.. Looks very kid friendly.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together soup, and enchilada sauce, and spread 1 cup of this in a ungreased 11x7 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup soup mixture with chicken, and 1 cup of the cheese, reserving the remaining soup mixture.
- On a microwavable plate, stack tortillas, and cover with a paper towel, heat on high for 1 minute to soften.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture along the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam sides down in baking dish with sauce.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle green onion on top.
- bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, and sauce is bubbly around edges.