Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1.Heat the oven to 350°F Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- 2.Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- 3.Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- 4.Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- 5.Ingredient Note: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired.
- 6.Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
- 7.Serving Suggestion: Serve with iceberg salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine vinaigrette.