Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes,so easy to make and so good to eat!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (6-inch)
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1.Heat the oven to 350°F Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
- 2.Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
- 3.Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side up in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- 4.Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
- 5.Ingredient Note: Stir 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired.
- 6.Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
- 7.Serving Suggestion: Serve with iceberg salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine vinaigrette.
My 8 yr old thought it was really great. I'll be making this on a regular basis.
I loved these! I had leftover chicken thawed and it was a snap to put these together. I did add additional cheese over the top of the sauce before I covered them. Creamy, cheesy, and good!
I used a medium Picante sauce and think I will opt for hot next time. Thank you for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.