Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
I added Broccoli & Onion to a recipe I found on Recipezaar....It turned out fabulous...
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, & Onion Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, uncooked, and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 lb) bag broccoli floret, steamed and chopped
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced thin
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Place Chicken in an ungreased 9x13x3" casserole dish in a single layer.
- Spoon on Cream of Mushroom soup and spread evenly.
- Arrange onion slices on top of soup.
- Add Broccoli and spread out evenly.
- Add Cheese and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle Stovetop Stuffing mix on top of cheese.
- Drizzle with melted Margarine.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
- ENJOY !
This was easy, and SO good! I used shallots instead of onions and added garlic, and left off the stuffing. It was great!
This was great! The only complaint I got was that the onions were too big, so I may chop them or stick them in the food processor. Thanks for the great recipe!