Recipe by bigherbncv
I got this off of a Stove Top Stuffing Mix container. It is very easy to make and all you will have to do is stand back and enjoy the accolades poured on you. This is a delicious and quick meal.
Top Review by michellemo87
This is very tasty, but the recipe I have from the Kraft Kitchen includes a 14 ounce bag of frozen broccoli florets (thawed & drained). It definitely goes well in the recipe and is a good way to sneak some veggies to the little ones.
- 2 cups Stove Top stuffing mix, Chicken flavored
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in 13X9 baking dish.
- Combine Milk, Soup and Cheese.
- Pour Milk mixture over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.