Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this off of a Stove Top Stuffing Mix container. It is very easy to make and all you will have to do is stand back and enjoy the accolades poured on you. This is a delicious and quick meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in 13X9 baking dish.
- Combine Milk, Soup and Cheese.
- Pour Milk mixture over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.
This is very tasty, but the recipe I have from the Kraft Kitchen includes a 14 ounce bag of frozen broccoli florets (thawed & drained). It definitely goes well in the recipe and is a good way to sneak some veggies to the little ones.
This was very tasty. I prepared it almost exactly as written, except I just eye-balled the cheese, and I don't think it was quite 2 cups, probably closer to one. I just used one box of prepared stuffing instead of 2 cups. I wanted it a little saucier, so I added more milk, too. Everyone liked it!
This is a great, fast recipe. I make mine in an electric skillet (reduces heat in kitchen) and use the whole boneless breast - I also make it "upside down". Brown the chicken, remove, make the stuffing, then put the chicken back on top of stuffing. When I have been out of milk, I have mixed fat free sour cream with the soup - works great. It is a great family pleaser!