Chef #513957's Note:
I got this off of a Stove Top Stuffing Mix container. It is very easy to make and all you will have to do is stand back and enjoy the accolades poured on you. This is a delicious and quick meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, set aside.
- 3Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- 4Place chicken pieces in 13X9 baking dish.
- 5Combine Milk, Soup and Cheese.
- 6Pour Milk mixture over chicken.
- 7Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- 8Bake 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Chicken Bake
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 487.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix