Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this off of a Stove Top Stuffing Mix container. It is very easy to make and all you will have to do is stand back and enjoy the accolades poured on you. This is a delicious and quick meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package, set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in 13X9 baking dish.
- Combine Milk, Soup and Cheese.
- Pour Milk mixture over chicken.
- Top with prepared stuffing mix.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.