Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe but it was gave to me by a lady who said it was good.
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken and broccoli in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir in soup, milk and cheese; top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minute or until heated through.
First, I'm sorry about the lighting of the pictures I posted. This was a great comfort food casserole. I found this receipe on the side of the stove top stuffing box and came here to see if it was posted yet. I made it as posted with the exception of using 2 cups of shredded cheese. Because I was sceptical on the raw chicken, I cooked mine covered for 40 minutes, removed the foil and cooked an additional 10. I would repeat that the next time I make this. Thank you.
We all loved it the first night! I've been enjoying the leftovers for lunch! I chopped the broccoli into tiny pieces to ward off suspicious children. Worked like a charm! FYI: This same recipe is on the Stovetop box (in case you want to save a sheet of paper!!) Thanks for posting! It was so easy and satisfying!
This was very good. Easy and tasty. Made as directed but used fresh broc.