Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this recipe in a book from Wal-Mart. So easy & yummy! Cook it in your crock pot and serve over rice.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- chopped fresh chives (optional) or parsley (optional)
- Place chicken, cream cheese & mushrooms in crock pot.
- Whisk water and salad dressing mix together, pour over chicken.
- Cover; cook on high heat for 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Serve over rice & garnish with chives.