Recipe by Chef.Jules
This is so easy and tasty!
Top Review by Bondem777
I have made this twice now because my husband absolutely loves it. I am going to throw out all my other cheesy cauliflower recipes, because this one is the best. Changes I made: I did not have dijon, so I used spicy brown mustard, which worked very well. I like a lot of cheese, so I stirred the 1/2 cup of cheddar into the cauliflower and then added a half cup more on top. <br/><br/>The second time I made it I used broccoli and cauliflower and it still worked great.<br/><br/>Edited to add that this is a holiday staple for us now.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup kraft mayo mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup kraft shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- CUT cauliflower into 8 to 12 large pieces, discarding core; place in microwaveable casserole dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on HIGH 10 min.; drain. Return cauliflower to casserole dish.
- MIX mayo and mustard. Spread over cauliflower; sprinkle with cheese.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 1 to 2 minute or until cheese is melted.