Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a cheater's version of cream of broccoli soup.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Broccoli Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Place unopened broccoli pouch in vigorously boiling water in saucepan. Do not cover.
- Bring water to a second vigorous boil and heat for 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; saute onion in margarine until tender.
- Stir in flour, parsley flakes, bouillon and garlic powder until well blended.
- Add water and milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broccoli.
This was quick,easy and tasty. Thanks for sharing
I made this for myself for dinner. I followed the recipe exactly as written. This was very easy to make and was rather tasty.
I loved this soup. Surprisingly enough, my broccoli-hating family did, too. I don't boil in plastic (long story) so I microwaved my broccoli. I also put 1/3 of the broccoli through the food processor to make it small enough that my picky son couldn't fish it out. Evidently, I didn't need to worry: he ate his entire bowl and asked for seconds. Thank you, Chris!!!!