- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli in cheese sauce
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Place unopened broccoli pouch in vigorously boiling water in saucepan. Do not cover.
- Bring water to a second vigorous boil and heat for 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt margarine; saute onion in margarine until tender.
- Stir in flour, parsley flakes, bouillon and garlic powder until well blended.
- Add water and milk. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broccoli.