Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Recipe is a crowd pleaser! It is easy to make and can be prepared the day before and refrigerated overnight.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb shredded honey ham deli meat
- 2 (8 ounce) bagsfancy shredded mexican cheese
- 18 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Brown shredded hash browns in pan for 10 minutes and let cool.
- Cover bottom of 13X9 glass dish with hash browns.
- Spread ham over hash browns.
- Cover with cheese.
- Mix eggs and milk, pour over mixture in dish.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes at 350 degrees.