Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with this recipe when I used too much of my pizza dough for my pizza and didn't have enough leftover to make any breadsticks. I have made them instead of regular breadsticks ever since and always get compliments! Hope you enjoy them, too!
- 8 mozzarella string cheese
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut biscuits in half.
- Wrap 2 halves around one mozzarella stick.
- Put butter and garlic salt on top of breadsticks(I use butter spray, but melted butter could be used instead.).
- Place on aluminum covered cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Used croissant dough and they were great! Thanks.
Really good! The biscuit mix and garlic salt made it a little too salty, so next time I'll go easy on the salt. I didn't close the seals as well as I thought I did, so some cheese leaked out, but it was an extra little treat. A fun & tasty treat.
DELICIOUS!!!...made these tonight, and my son and DH just loved them (me too!)...very easy to put together...I made them just as stated, only I doubled the recipe...DH and myself just finished polishing off the ones that were leftover, for a late-nite snack...I will definately be making these again...Thanks for posing Colorboyswife!...KC :-)