Recipe by Loves2Teach
I came up with this recipe when I used too much of my pizza dough for my pizza and didn't have enough leftover to make any breadsticks. I have made them instead of regular breadsticks ever since and always get compliments! Hope you enjoy them, too!
- 8 mozzarella string cheese
- 1 (8 count) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- garlic salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut biscuits in half.
- Wrap 2 halves around one mozzarella stick.
- Put butter and garlic salt on top of breadsticks(I use butter spray, but melted butter could be used instead.).
- Place on aluminum covered cookie sheet and place in oven.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.