These are so simple and a quick fix for guests that may drop in.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Breadsticks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
- With a pizza cutter, cut dough lengthwise into 12 long strips. Then cut those in half to make 24 strips.
- Do not seperate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
- Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.