Recipe by Dancer^
These are so moist, you'll throw away your old biscuit recipe! Although they are best served fresh baked and warm from the oven, they can be made ahead and lightly toasted under the broiler.
Top Review by alkaloidqueen
These were yummy right out of the oven. Crunchy on the outside, soft in the center. I would recommend eating them fresh right out of the oven. They are not so great as far as texture the next day, especially if you nuke them in the microwave to re-heat. Eat up folks!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450F(230C).
- Sift together flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until particles are the size of small peas.
- Stir in cottage cheese all at once.
- Drop by generous tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.