1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Biscuits
This is a recipe that I made on a whim. We were having soup for dinner and I needed to make something to go with it. So I just grabbed my Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits and some cheese and threw it all together. It's a great dipper for broths!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Open package and lay out biscuits on a cookie sheet.
- 3Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on each biscuit (make the 1/2 cup last for all 10 biscuits).
- 4Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mozzarella.
- 5Bake biscuits for 10 minutes or until golden on top.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 656.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g