Recipe by Alleyicious
This is a recipe that I made on a whim. We were having soup for dinner and I needed to make something to go with it. So I just grabbed my Pillsbury Flaky Biscuits and some cheese and threw it all together. It's a great dipper for broths!
Top Review by Mommy2two
These biscuits are delicious. I love the delicious crispy cheese topping, and of course it's not hard to enjoy the flaky deliciousness that is Pillsbury Grands biscuits. I served these with spaghetti and meatballs. Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury flaky layer biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open package and lay out biscuits on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese on each biscuit (make the 1/2 cup last for all 10 biscuits).
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the mozzarella.
- Bake biscuits for 10 minutes or until golden on top.