Prep 14 mins
Cook 11 mins
These biscuits are easy with a golden brown cheese topping. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Separate biscuits; dip the top of each in salad dressing, then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Very good and easy as can be. I used only the parmesan cheese because I didn't want the biscuits too cheesy. The Italian dressing does not overwhelm the flavor; just enough to liven things up.
These are great! So easy to prepare and the dressing really gives a wonderful zip. Thanks for sharing!
This was the hit of our dinner tonight. DH rated them 10 stars. Guess these tasty "bread thingys" (his words) are going in my best of 2009 cookbook. I didn't have a package of 12 oz biscuits, mine were 7.5 oz but they worked out great. I did use shredded Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese and instead of dipping I brushed the salad dressing on top of them. DH made a big issue about me making these again. Thanks Lainey for posting this delicious recipe. :)